Christmas was great. Sadly we were unable to make it to Saskatchewan to visit family and friends due to sickness and weather, but we still had a really nice time.

Christmas Eve we went to Grandma and Grandpa Doll's and Madelyn looked oh so sweet in her beautiful Christmas dress.





Christmas Day we had brunch at home and then supper at Mike and Josie's. Madelyn got so many toys I am not even sure where to put them all! And I basically opened all of her presents for her, as she lost interest after about 3. haha. It was a wonderful first Christmas with our baby.



Boxing Day Josh had to fly to Cincinatti for work, which really sucked. We had long planned a trip to Elkwater the 27th and 28th with the whole Gale family and he had to miss it. We stayed in two condos with fireplaces and kitchens. It was nice, but it would have been a lot more fun if Josh would have been there and if Maddy wouldn't have been so sick the whole time! We may try again next year though.





Josh came home from Cincinatti with a horrible flu so we couldn't go to Prince Albert. We spent the next couple of days basically doing nothing but relaxing, which was kind of nice too I guess. New Years Eve was spent with Mike and Josie and was a lot of fun. It is definitely a different kind of New Years party when you have a baby! We played Rock Band, which was so much fun.
On the weekend Josh, Nathan, Hailey and Mike went skiing (I HATE skiing) and I spent the day with Laura having lunch and going to a matinee (Four Christmases - quite bad). Then that night we all went to a movie together (Marley and Me - fantastic!!).
Sunday morning we made our way home and although we had a wonderful holiday, it is always great to get back to your own things. Man, now I have a TON of stuff to catch up on!
Sunday morning we made our way home and although we had a wonderful holiday, it is always great to get back to your own things. Man, now I have a TON of stuff to catch up on!



No comments:
Post a Comment