Hey, I dont know about letting Maddy climb on the dishwasher door. Trevor and Charity had to replace their dishwasher cuz one of the dogs climbed on there and broke it. She could get hurt too. I cant have that. She is quite cute doing it tho, hehe.
Oh Mike - you are so cute when you be a worrisome little daddy!! hehe. BUt don't worry, your little Maddy is safe, as the dishwasher door lays right on the floor and there is nowhere for her to fall... oh you are too cute!
2 comments:
Hey, I dont know about letting Maddy climb on the dishwasher door. Trevor and Charity had to replace their dishwasher cuz one of the dogs climbed on there and broke it. She could get hurt too. I cant have that. She is quite cute doing it tho, hehe.
Oh Mike - you are so cute when you be a worrisome little daddy!! hehe. BUt don't worry, your little Maddy is safe, as the dishwasher door lays right on the floor and there is nowhere for her to fall... oh you are too cute!
Post a Comment