Our babies

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Sunday, May 10, 2009

Mother's Day

Today has been a wonderful second Mother's Day. Josh woke up with Maddy this morning so that I could sleep in and then I woke to the smell of pancakes and bacon and to see my two chefs had made me a wonderful breakfast. Maddy bought me a beautiful bouquet of roses and a certificate for a one hour massage... later in the afternoon we took Maddy to the circus for the first time and she loved it - at least for the first 30 minutes until she became bored! We played outside in the beautiful weather with her new toy that daddy bought her and tonight Josh is making me supper. What a great way to spend a day! HAPPY MOTHERS DAY!!!





2 comments:

Choppy said...

Maddy looks so pretty in her little dress and her hair did. Ooooo girlfreind!!!

Anonymous said...

sooo cute - Josh what A lovely day you created for Tara - I know she appreciated every minute.

The daddy and Maddy cooking hour looks like fun - start early!

Love you
Grama mo
X.....