I forgot to tell you about my bootcamp I recently joined! I started it about 2 weeks ago. It is at 5:30 in the morning 3 days a week at the lake by our house. The first day I was so excited to go that I couldn't even sleep the night before! I arrived at the lake and the sun was just coming up and it was a beautiful day outand it was beautiful out. I was so happy to be there.
Well within the first 20 minutes I threw up twice. It was BRUTAL. They had us "warm up" by running almost a mile (throwing up time number one) and then doing sets of 20 pushups, ab crunches, lunges, squats and between each set, running up a hill and touching the gazebo (throwing up time number 2). Cardio is NOT my friend!
Session 2 and 3 were a lot better. I ran the warm up a little slower than the first time and managed not to throw up again.
Session 4 was fitness kickboxing and was FANTASTIC. And even though I couldn't move the next day, it was so much fun and completely worth it.
Session 5 has been the most brutal so far, although i didn't throw up at all - bonus. It was an hour of intense cardio and rubber band work and i thought i was going to die. Have you ever seen on The Biggest Loser where one person is pulled behind another using rubber bands? i can tell you now that it is NOT as easy as it looks. In fact it was by far the hardest thing I have ever had to do. But I did it and I am super proud of myself and I am going to keep up with it no matter what! In fact, I joined up for another 4 weeks, so until the middle of July. i have lost 8 lbs since 2 Sundays ago and I plan on losing LOTS more!
Wednesday, June 3, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment