Our babies

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Maddy's first day!!


Madelyn had her first day of daycare today and she did absolutely wonderful. We only took her for the morning and picked her up right after lunch, and the ladies at the daycare said she did really well. She cried for about 5 minutes after we left and then completely forgot about us. Her daycare is at Enmax, so her and daddy are in the same building, which is wonderful. Josh peeked in on her before one of his meetings and she was giggling and having fun in the playground.


We are going to do another half day tomorrow and then probably leave her for nap time for the rest of the week.


She is a super star!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Congratulations all 3 of you

This is a big step for everyone.

I knew Maddy would settle in but I thought it would take a bit longer.

I am happy Josh can pop in so it eases any anxieties.

Love you
Grama mo
XXXXX.......