Sunday, October 4, 2009
Another baby in the family!!!
Wow - i feel like such a loser!!! I was just wasting some time tonight and reading old posts on the blog when I realized that I had missed putting some major news on here! I didn't put it up right away to respect their privacy and then once it was okay I thought I had announced it but I guess I didn't. Anyways, NICK AND LAURA ARE HAVING A BABY!!!!! We found out in August, so she is about 12 weeks now. We are excited beyond belief.... it is such wonderful news!! So sorry you guys that I didn't announce it earlier.... but I know you know how happy and excited we are for you!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
WE are so excited we can hardly wait
The good fortune in our family keeps on going - we are thankful for the blessing of another little life in ur family.
Grama Mo and Grampa
Post a Comment