Snow Days
Our babies
Friday, November 7, 2008
Visit to Grandma and Grandpa's
Visit to Grandma and Grandpa's just before finding out about the big move!
In my big girl chair....
Playing with cousin Addyson and grandpa Stan
Cousin Addyson looking so cute!
I love swinging!!!
And wagon rides!
2 comments:
Anonymous said...
TOOOOOO Cute
Grama Mo
XXXXXXXXXXXXX
November 8, 2008 at 11:14 AM
Anonymous said...
I have the worlds cutesets nieces.
Love
Auntie Jen
November 9, 2008 at 9:06 AM
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Archive
►
2010
(92)
►
December
(5)
►
November
(14)
►
October
(4)
►
September
(6)
►
August
(9)
►
July
(11)
►
June
(12)
►
May
(7)
►
April
(8)
►
March
(6)
►
February
(5)
►
January
(5)
►
2009
(101)
►
December
(7)
►
November
(8)
►
October
(7)
►
September
(11)
►
August
(7)
►
July
(15)
►
June
(11)
►
May
(7)
►
April
(6)
►
March
(4)
►
February
(10)
►
January
(8)
▼
2008
(22)
►
December
(7)
▼
November
(15)
Pics of the new house!!!
We get the keys to our new house today and we are ...
Sorry I haven't updated in a little while. Josh, M...
Hi everyone!Just wanted to let you know that we ar...
Here comes the SNOW!!!
I Love Noodles!!!!
Cousin Mikka's 2nd Birthday!
Our return home!
Madelyn's First Halloween
The Big Move
Our last trip to the California oceanside
Madelyn WAS 8 months...... hehe
Visit to Grandma and Grandpa's
Welcome to our new blog! We figured since we are s...
Followers
2 comments:
TOOOOOO Cute
Grama Mo
XXXXXXXXXXXXX
I have the worlds cutesets nieces.
Love
Auntie Jen
Post a Comment