Our babies

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Sunday, December 14, 2008

Snow Days is right!!


So because of the stormy weather this weekend, Stan and Linda were unable to make it to Calgary safely to come and watch Madelyn, which meant Josh and I didn't get to go to his company party. It was too bad, but we would much rather our family be safe!



It has snowed and snowed and snowed here this past week! I think we have gotten 15 -20 cm and there is lots of ice on the roads. On the VERY birght side of all this snow, Josh and I are getting new vehicles!! We find out tomorrow morning if the financing comes through (you know, with the whole 4 year absence from Canada and all...) We are getting a 2008 Dodge Grand Caravan for me, either in a silver or a burnt orange (I keep going back and forth) and then Josh is going to get himself something nice as well, he just hasn't decided on what yet.


The next couple of weeks will be a little busy. Nathan and Hailey are coming to visit on their way through Calgary to go to Mexico, then Josie may come for a visit. Then sometime next week Josh has to fly to Cincinatti for a couple of days. Yikes. Then it is Christmas. Time just flies when you are so busy!! I managed to get my Christmas cards out a couple of days ago, but sorry, there was no time for a Christmas letter this year!


We sold our Sharks season tickets the other night and are getting ourselves a plasma tv for the kitchen/dining room and some nice comfy chairs for by the fireplace. We were VERY sad to sell the tickets.... Go SHARKS GO!!!!

1 comment:

Choppy said...

Glad you could sell those tix. The money will be nice for those new rides. Josh, dont get the Compass, I had a nightmare (All Nightmare Long actually) that you got it, and I made fun of you for it forever and ever. Hehe.