Our babies

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Saturday, February 28, 2009

Snowy days

Josh is writing a test for his First Class ticket on Tuesday, so Madelyn and I were going to get out of his hair this weekend and head to Medicine Hat. Miss Maddy had other plans though, as she decided to get herself a little case of conjunctivitis (pink eye basically). So we are stuck at home for the next few days since it is very contagious. We are making the best of it though and got to play outside for quite awhile today, as it was a balmy -1 here in Calgary!



3 comments:

Choppy said...

Ohhhh, too bad for little Madelyn, I hope she gets better soon. Does it bother her much Tara?? First class?? Yikes, I dont know if Im allowed to be freinds with a First. I might have to check my rulebook on that one. Oh, and I count the visits as 2 to 0 in favour of the Chopek family over the Gale family since the move back to Canada. Wink wink.

Anonymous said...

Hi Sweet Marie

Kisses and hugs to make you better from Grama and Grampa - looks like you had fun in the snow.

Last night Addyson slept at our house and we watched your birthday video MANY TIMES. Your cousin loves watching you get all messed up with the frosting.

XXXXX... Forever

Grama and Grampa

Unknown said...

I hope the pink eye has cleared up soon. Wonder where she picked that up?? Looks like you made the best of it anyway. Good luck to Josh on his test.