Our babies

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Friday, April 3, 2009

Latest Trip to Medicine Hat

Maddy and I are back from spending another week in Medicine Hat since our Daddy has been in Pittsburgh all week. It was another really nice trip. We were able to visit with lots of family and even Heather was able to make it to town to spend the day with us Saturday. I also got to take in a couple more movies (Duplicity and I Love You, Man) and that is always so great.

On Monday I left Madelyn in the care of grandma and grandpa and Mike and I went on a day trip to Calgary. We went out for supper, went to a Sharks/Flames game and the went to the casino - it was a lot of fun. It was the longest I have ever bee away from Maddy though so it was a little tough at first, but I did better than I thought I would! Josie and I had originally bought the hockey tickets for Mike and Josh for Christmas but since Josh was in Pittsburgh I got to go instead. Don't feel too bad for Joshy though - he got to go see Sydney Crosby play the other night and that is pretty frickin cool!

Maddy had her first swimming lesson today and we had so much fun! It was just a bunch of singing and splashing around but she really loved it.

Our daddy gets home tomorrow so tonight we are going to watch Beverly Hills Chihuahua and then go to bed early... fun times!

Visiting with Auntie Heather



Eating supper with cousin Addyson



An afternoon at the park with Grandma




Flames Vs. Sharks

Hanging out with cousin Mikka


Eating spaghetti and making a HUGE mess!



Watching The Wiggles on Grandpa's new computer

No comments: