Our babies

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, July 20, 2009

Vacations Days 4 and 5

On the 4th day of our vacation we traveled from Nanaimo to Port McNeill, which is pretty much at the very top of Vancouver Island. The cabin we stayed at was better than we ever thought it could be and we had a fantastic couple of days. The first night we spent just walking by the ocean and enjoying the quiet. We drove into town and bought some groceries and BBQ'd steaks and corn. After Maddy went to bed Josh and I sat on the deck and watched the sunset - it was great.

The next day was Josh's Kayaking trip. He left at 9 am and got back around 5. He had a really good time and was able to see a pod of killer whales (orcas) almost as soon as they had left! He said it was well worth the drive.




Our cabin
The view from the front veranda
I wouldn't hate doing the dishes so much if I had this view every day!
Josh's kayaking trip. He didn't get any pics of the killer whales - was too excited I guess!!

No comments: