Our babies

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Thursday, September 24, 2009

Another job perhaps?

Well the job at the vet clinic unfortunately didn't turn out. I was there 3 hours and I hated it so bad I just had to leave. It just was a terrible environment right from the start. I was surrounded by young girls who didn't even take 5 minutes from their gossiping to try and train me. I basically just sat there by myself for 3 hours. It sucked.



Well I had another interview this week. It was for a Receptionist position at Calgary Sports Therapy downtown. It is a beautiful building and only an 8 minute drive from where I drop Maddy off at daycare. They called me yesterday and I didn't get the job - BECAUSE THEY WANT ME TO BE OFFICE MANAGER!!!! Can you frickin believe it?! They felt I was too qualified for just the receptionist position and feel with my experience and personality that I would make a great Office Manager! So I am getting called for a second interview sometime next week - but she said it is mostly just a formality because they really want me for the job!! I am so excited I could just throw up! It would mean good pay, my own office and my own desk - something I have always wanted. I am just so so happy!!!!

3 comments:

Choppy said...

LOL, that is SO awesome Tara, a killer job like that, right on!!!! Hopefully this one works out, hahaha, like you need any hope on that one, sounds perfect.

Unknown said...

Ok I didn't realize you had your own office and your own desk!! That rocks. I have that right now in Therapy and I love it. I didn;t realize you went for a job in Calgary Sports Therapy. I thought this was the Vet place that offered the manager job. Even better! Great news! So happy for you!

Anonymous said...

Congrats!!! I'm so happy for you.. I remember when I was visiting you were saying you really wanted to work in an office so it seems like its all coming together for you! ;)

-Annie Dani