Our babies

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Thursday, October 15, 2009

Recent News

Well after much searching and sampling, it appears I have finally found a job I plan on staying at!

I was liking it at the lab, making patient appointments, but it was a little boring. Would have been a good job though and I planned on staying.

But then I got a call, FINALLY, about the Office Manager position I had told you all about oh so long ago... and I got it!! It was more salary than I had orginally expected, so that helped me make my decision.

After talking and talking with josh, and calling those with wisdom (thanks Mo!!) and advice from my friends (thanks Julie!) I decided to take the chance. This is a job I have always wanted to do and I would have always felt regret if I didn't do it. So I quit the boring job and started the new exciting one today. It went great!!

I am now officially Office Manager at Calgary Sports Therapy. I have my own office, my own desk, and my own staff..... crazy I know!!! The clinic is downtown and surrounded by really cute little shops and restaurants. It is on the fifth floor and so my office window overlooks downtown (so cool!). I drop Maddy off at daycare and then take a 12 minute train ride to downtown. It is fun!

I will be working the next two weeks with the present OM and then I am on my own November first - eek!! I am so excited though! I am in charge of payroll, Accounts receivable, Billing and staffing of the admn staff, among other little things.

I still can't believe it!!

oh, and you know what else i can't believe?? My 20 month old daughter counts to 7 all by herself... that is frickin crazy....

3 comments:

Choppy said...

Thats crazy and so awesome at the same time Tara. Im so happy for you. Sounds like you are a VIP all up in thurr, good for you.

Anonymous said...

congrats my very imporatant sister!! and maddy counts by herself! what a crazy smart girl
Lacey!

Anonymous said...

So...

Congrats on the job - whatever you set your mind to is possible!! And you have ALWAYS wanted an real office - so now you have it. Hope you get a name plate and everything. SUCH FUN !!!

AND

WHO said Madelyn could count to 7 many weeks ago!!!!

Crazy Grama Mo, right!!!

LOVE all 3 of you

Grama Mo and Grampa