Aweee wow she looks like an angel!! what a little dazzling princess this is by far the cutest series of pictures my goodness it makes me wanna dance around with her!! :( Come on now you gotta bring that tom boy side out've her hahaha :P -Annie
aweee that brings tears to my eyes!!! my heart is smiling hehe I was also talking to myself and said that I'd get to see little Marie and started screaming with excitement haha "MADDDY ahhh!!!"
7 comments:
Maddy, you are just to pretty and just way to cute. Lots of hugs and kisses.
Love
Auntie Jennifer
awe she's so cute! She is turning into quite the little girl she's not looking like a baby anymore!
Luv
Hailey, the number 1 auntie :), Gale
Aweee wow she looks like an angel!! what a little dazzling princess this is by far the cutest series of pictures my goodness it makes me wanna dance around with her!! :( Come on now you gotta bring that tom boy side out've her hahaha :P
-Annie
Thanks girls - you are all the best Aunties ever!!!
and Annie Dani - she can't wait to see you at Christmas now!!! When I told her she was seeing her Annies she screamed ANNIES!!!!! Too frickin cute.
aweee that brings tears to my eyes!!! my heart is smiling hehe I was also talking to myself and said that I'd get to see little Marie and started screaming with excitement haha "MADDDY ahhh!!!"
sweet , sweet sweet - Is it the little fairy dress I bought her soon after she was born??
She is beautiful
Love Grama MO
XXXXX....
it sure is mo!! she loves it!!
Post a Comment