She was really tired when we got back from shopping so I set up all of her new toys while she was napping. When she woke up I took her around and she looked at all her new toys and when we were done she turned to me and said "MORE PRESENTS! MORE PRESENTS!!"haha. She is going to love Christmas!
Here are some pics just for you Uncle Nick!











4 comments:
May I please get a drawing from this amazing arteest! hahaha
Aunty Lacey
LOL, thats awesome!!! Those toys look like they really hit a home run with her.
Who needs Christmas!!
Looks like fun.
Grama Mo
XXXXXXXX..
Wow, what a lucky girl! She looks like she had a fun day with you and those toys. At least you splurged on educational and creative toys. That was a good choice. She will have lots of fun with those.
Post a Comment