Our babies

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Saturday, December 5, 2009

Finally start work!!

I am so excited that I finally found a great job!! I start Monday. I will be a Medical Assistant/Receptionist at a family practice for three doctors. It is only about a 10 min drive from Maddy's daycare - YAY - and will be a little less than full time - YAY! And after I have been there for a little while and have learned the billing system they said I can do some of my work from home - BIG YAY!

It has been a long hard month, not being able to find a job since being let go from the Office Manager position, but I agree in the saying that "all good things come to those who wait!"

I realize now that I haven't filled some of you in on what happened with the Office Manager job. Well, to make a very long story short - the OM I was replacing decided not to move to Edmonton after all and so there was no longer a position for me. SUCKY. totally got screwed over on that one.... but oh well, it all worked out!

1 comment:

Choppy said...

Im happy for you Tara, thats awesome. I hope these guys dont pull a fast one on you like those other guys. Mike.