Our babies

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, November 2, 2009

Halloween

For my 30th birthday on Friday Josh bought me beautiful flowers and then took me to a gorgeous restaurant on Prince's Island Park in downtown Calgary. Our friends watched Madelyn for us and we had a great night out just us. We spent the weekend in Medicine Hat and had a really nice time. Maddy and Addyson had a great time dressing up and going to the Grandma and Grandpa's houses to go Trick or Treating. After the girls were put down to sleep Hailey threw an 80s themed Halloween/birthday party for me. It was so much fun and we all looked pretty funny.

















































































































































































































































































































































4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Aweee!! I love how the kitty costume turned out.. she didn't put up too much of a fight? hehe.
-Dani

Anonymous said...

looks like great fun - sorry we had to miss out

Love Grama mo
X..

Tara said...

no not at all dani - she loves it!! She has worn it about 5 times now!! Thank you so much!!

Anonymous said...

Oh my goodness. I love the ictures of the girls. I defintely think I got the cutest neices ever. But I am allowed. I want copies of pictures please. Seeing as I wasn't able to see them on halloween due to being in the hosital.

Jennifer