Our babies

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, December 7, 2009

I had a great first day at work!! I already love the girls I work with and the doctors are great. The clinic is small and cozy and friendly and is going to be a lot of fun. They also told me that I can make this job as part time as I would like - how great is that?? I am just so happy to have finally found something...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hi tara

am so glad you seem to have landed job that looks like a keeper.

i am better today - think each day brings me closer to getting healthy.

i am so sad i missed madelyn's first xmas concert - my office clled in a panic because my calander said i was supposed to be in calgary and no note why so they were unable to sends my regrets - i am sure maddy is not offended

the xmas card is beautiful i guess thats what happens when you have such good looking models hahah


love grama mo
xxxxxs.....